Enjoy a Confident Smile and Comfortable Bite after Traditional Braces Treatment From Trapnell Orthodontics
With modern dentistry innovations, orthodontists can now offer multiple options for tooth straightening, but in many cases, traditional braces are still the very best option for achieving a straight, lasting smile. Traditional braces can correct severe misalignment issues that other orthodontic treatments cannot.
With traditional braces, Dr. Brian can treat:
- Cross bite
- Crooked teeth
Using traditional braces, we can correct even the most crooked smile. Before, traditional braces had a clunkier appearance. Modern braces utilize stainless steel wires and brackets that are smaller, less clunky, and less noticeable. We’ve found ways to make traditional braces more comfortable, and more effective than ever. Patients love our traditional braces because they deliver the results you want, and can help you achieve a perfectly comfortable bite that can last a lifetime.
The Benefits of Traditional Braces
- Traditional braces can straighten misalignment issues that other orthodontic treatments cannot fix.
- Modern traditional braces are more comfortable, and effective. Our braces are crafted using only the highest quality stainless steel for a more streamlined appearance.
- With traditional braces, you’ll be able to feel confident that you’ll achieve the results you want, and that those results will last a lifetime.
- Traditional braces can boost your confidence. Patients who love the way their smile looks tend to smile more often.
- Health– Straight teeth are easier to clean and less likely to develop cavities or other serious dental problems.
To find out more about traditional braces, or to schedule a consultation, call us at our office today. We would be happy to answer any questions you might have, or to put you in direct contact with Dr. Brian. We look forward to seeing you and helping you achieve your smile dreams.